Intern, HR Schaeffler Academy (m/f)
Reference Code: SG-C-SPR-21-09535
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will be instrumental to drive the organizational support of our regional high potential program and a new middle management program given a high level of independent working.
- Our environment and business are changing. Therefore, our employees need to continuously develop their skills to be ready for future challenges. You will map training needs coming from annual dialogues with strategic focus areas and derive training offers.
- From the initiative ‘People & Culture’ various projects are derived for the region Asia Pacific to foster individual learning at Schaeffler.
- During your internship you will gain insights in various projects, such as Learning 4.0, Apprenticeship for the Future, Qualification for future business needs and further building up the Schaeffler Academy organization. Along those topics you get to drive work-packages independently, combining conceptual work and implementation.
- “Get things done” attitude and outcome driven mentality
- High degree of self-initiative, responsibility, and accountability
- Ability to adapt to multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to have a hands-on approach
- High learning agility
- Open communication with training participants and stakeholders
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Please send your application to: