Intern, Special Projects Quality (m/f)
Reference Code: SG-C-SPR-21-09603
Your Key Responsibilities
- Set up a “Safe launch program” & reporting of SEA Two-Wheelers Sector project
- Rollout of a new Quality Management System in Automotive Aftermarket Business
- Support on Quality Management and System; documentation, record & archiving for the quality function
- Design presentation materials and training materials
- Support Quality Excellence for handling Internal and External Customer complaints and for Aftermarket
- business (e.g., register complaints into SAP)
- Support Quality coordinator for quality related activities related to Schaeffler’s products
- Responsible for Schaeffler Connect setup and maintenance
- Partner with internal key stakeholders and teams for preparation of monthly AP and SEA Quality Report
- Support Schaeffler’s Fit for Quality (FFQ) and Continuous Improvement Initiatives in the company and
- Any other adhoc activities wherever required
- Graduate or student of any engineering / economics / business discipline
- Optional: experience in handling quality management related activities
- Some technical competencies (e.g. Engineering field)
- Willing to work in a warehouse environment (if required)
- Good communication in English
- Good team player who has the initiatives and able work with peers with minimum supervision.
- Willing to do reporting and work with data.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
Please send your application directly to: